WORK LIGHTS 3W Industrial Work Lights
Versatile and useful. The Peak 4803 range is the choice for fleet and trade use. The 4803- SH is an excellent alternative to the halogen switch and handle commonly found in the fleet and trade sector.
The pedestal-mount 4803 is commonly found as a halogen replacement to mirror lamps and table lighting solutions for the heavy transport industry. Powerful and robust, the 1,600 lumen 4803 range is considered a go to solution for heavy duty lighting solutions.
The Peak Work Light Range sets a new standard for heavy duty compact LED work light performance. Designed for the harshest environments and provides unrivalled reliability and performance, critical for demanding applications.
Thanks to its remarkable power efficiency, the Peak Work Light Range delivers an astonishing amount of light in a small and robust package. More light means greater visibility, with greater area coverage and longer distance than any other industrial work light in the category.
Spot Beam (Standard)
Spot (Switch & Handle)
Flood (Switch & Handle)
- Number of LEDs – 8x 3 Watt CREE LEDs
- Luminous Flux (Raw) – 1,600 Lumens / Each
- Voltage – 9 – 32 Volts DC
- Watts – 24 Watts / Each
- Current Draw – 1.1A @ 12V DC
- Operating Temp – -40°C to +50°C
- IP Rating – IP68 – Dust Proof & Water Submersible to 1m
- Vibration – Vibration Dampened & Shock Proof to 8.6G
- Weight – 740g Standard / 775g Switch & Handle
- Housing – Aluminium
- Lens – UV Stable Polycarbonate
- Bracket – Single Foot Mount
- Wiring – 150mm Tail
- Lifespan – 50,000 Hours
- Colour Temp – 6,000 Kelvin
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.