DOMINATOR™ 200w Industrial Work Lights
The Peak Dominator is in a class of its own. With its NATA certified light output, sealed to IP69, tough aluminium body and multiple beam patterns to specifically suit your application.
Applications include Mining Equipment, Lighting Towers and Agriculture Machinery. Mobile and Fixed Plant such as Processing Plants, Concrete Plants, Stock piles and more.
Market Leading Output
The Dominator is the king of our Industrial lighting range, the heavy lifter in our line-up. Designed to partner with big machines to withstand the harshest environments and deliver powerful light day in and day out for many years.
The Domintator really is a serious light for a serious job. As standard it has an IP69 rating, meaning dust, water, high pressure water jets don’t bother it. The Domintator is shock proof to 60G and has a solid stainless-steel mounting bracket with an industry standard Deutsch weather proof electrical connector.
Contact us for volume discounts and special industry pricing if you’re thinking of upgrading your fleet or if you would like a no obligation light study done for your machinery or site.
Narrow Flood Beam
Wide Flood Beam
- Number of LEDs – 20x 10 Watt XM-L2 CREE LEDs – 200 Watts
- Luminous Flux (Raw) – 18,760 Lumens / Each
- Luminous Flux (Effective) – 5963 – 6581 Lumens (NATA Certified) / Each
- Power Consumption – 93 Watts (3.9A @ 24V) / Each
- Voltage – 24 – 48V DC
- Operating Temp – -40°C to +60°C
- IP Rating – IP69 – Dust Proof & Water Submersible to 3m
- Vibration – Vibration Dampened & Shock Proof to 50G
- Lens – UV Stable Polycarbonate
- Housing – Aluminium Alloy
- Mounting Bracket – 5mm Stainless Steel
- Mounting Bolt – Triple Bolt M12 Stainless Steel
- Weight – 6.1 kg / Each
- Connector – 4-Pin Deutsch® DT Connector
- Lifespan – 50,000 Hours
- Colour Temp – 5,500 Kelvin
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.