BLASTER™ Industrial Work Lights
With 3 beams patterns to choose from there is a Blaster to suit your lighting requirements perfectly.
Available in Wide Flood 60 degree, Wide Angle 80 degree and Elliptical 65/30 degree.
A Tough Work Light
For Tougher Environments
The Blaster is built to exacting standards, with a tough aluminium housing. Standard with a IP69 rating, 50G Vibration rating and a 2 Pin Deutsch connector. This Multi Voltage (9-32V) High Quality LED Work Light will offer years of trouble free service.
Suitable for industries needing large light output requirements such as the mining, forestry, earthmoving and material handling industries.
Special consideration has been taken in every design element and assembly process of each Peak Luminaire. The very best automotive specification components, coatings and materials comprise each and every luminaire.
Wide Flood Beam
Wide Angle Beam
- Number of LEDs – 6x 10 Watt XM-L2 CREE LEDs – 60 Watts
- Luminous Flux (Effective) – 3612 – 4102 Lumens (NATA Certified) / Each
- Power Consumption – 60 Watts (4.4A @ 12V DC) / Each
- Voltage – 9 – 32Volts DC
- Operating Temp – -40°C to +60°C
- IP Rating – IP69 – Dust Proof & Water Submersible to 3m
- Vibration – Vibration Dampened & Shock Proof to 50G
- Housing – Aluminium Alloy
- Mounting Bracket – 5mm Stainless Steel
- Mounting Bolt – M10/M12 Stainless Steel Bolts
- Weight – 2.15 kg / Each
- Lens – UV Stable Polycarbonate
- Connector – 2-Pin Deutsch® DT Connector
- Lifespan – 50,000 Hours
- Colour Temp – 5,500 Kelvin
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.